CkeepTape elastic kinesiology tapes are skin-friendly and anti-allergic. They are latex free, certified with the TÜV quality mark.
The high quality elastic cotton is water resistant and is backed with a breathable, hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive layer. CkeepTape products are Medical Class 1 registered and fulfil all European and international medical quality requirements.
Due to the high level of quality and control, CkeepTape is safe to use and therefore the best choice for the medical professional to achieve the best result possible within the treatment.
Basic principles for using CkeepTape® within a medical treatment
- It activates the body’s natural recovery process.
- It’s only for professionals.
- Therapeutic treatment on anatomy and physiology versus function.
- It supports the function and provides tissue protection.
- Full freedom of movement.
- It’s a 24/7 treatment and enabling tissue to recover optimal after trauma.
The elasticity of CkeepTape in relation to the elasticity of the skin is used to create a lifting effect on the epidermis. The visual effect of lifting the skin with tape are called “convolutions”.
CkeepTape stimulates the fascial structures through the skin and has an effects on all kind of systems in the body. It activates the body’s own recovery mechanism, with optimal freedom of movement.
By using different taping techniques, a range of different effects can be achieved.
- Water-permeable, while still being water resistant.
- Elasticity of the tape is similar to that of the human skin (130%-140%).
- Only stretchable in length.
- High-quality ventilating material.
- The tape can be worn for several days (3-5 days).
- Developed for professional medical use.
- Medical class 1 registered.
- Latex free with TÜV quality mark.
- Anti-allergic acrylic adhesive backing applied in wave-form.
- Skin friendly, no added substances.