You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spo2 declared accuracy:
Range: 70%-99% ± 2%， below 69% unspecified
PR declared accuracy:
Range: 25-250 bpm ± 3bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
Our products use the most advanced Photoelectric Principle, through the high-quality transparent acrylic panel screen to let people directly judge whether the measuring environment is suitable for measurement, to avoid the influence of strong light on the measurement results, so as to ensure high accuracy.
The normal range of oxygen saturation was SpO2 95%-99%.
Insufficient oxygen supply: SpO2 90% - 95%;
Mild hypoxemia: SpO 2 < 90%.
Severe hypoxemia: SpO 2 < 85%.
1. Excessive or rapid movement may effect the massurement accuracy;
2. Measurement comes to best when O2 oximeter and heart are the same level;
3. Improper sensor placement may affect accuracy, The maximum continuous test time does not exceed 5 minutes;
4. Nails shouldn't be too long or nail polish, fingers shouldn't be measured with water. Ensure the integrity of the measured part of the skin.
5. It recommended that the finger thickness should between 8-25.4mm
6. Ring finger, middle finger and index finger are recommended as suitable monitor posoition.
Portable and easy to carry
People Suitable for Use
The oximeter is suitable for: